Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: AEV Brute Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ronster

What doyou guys think of this kit? [Image: brute_kit.jpg]
I am thinking of going this route when mine is paid off.

AKLJ8

Got any more info? Love those...

Ronster

Just what it says there, they are in the middle of revamping their site to include the new wranglers. I tired calling to see if the kit came with the highline fender kit, but I got the message machine...

Also wonering what they do with the rollbar.
Extremely cool, very expensive... if it had a diesel it would be the perfect truck... What is the wheelbase on these?

AKLJ8

I like what they do... I thought about buying my Wrangler through them and getting some of there goodies. The V8 conversion is cool but I don't think they have done what is needed to pass IM up here...

Ronster

93hummer Wrote:Extremely cool, very expensive... if it had a diesel it would be the perfect truck... What is the wheelbase on these?

same wheelbase as the TJ. It uses the existing frame, just reworks the body around it.

AKLJ8

Ronster Wrote:same wheelbase as the TJ. It uses the existing frame, just reworks the body around it.
So it's based on the TJ not the LJ unlimited? Wonder if they make an unlimited kit. Maybe it doesn't need the frame extentions.

holeski

The fender kit and hood are extra. We are a vender for AEV and I saw that one at SEMA. I like the small skylights in the top.
I'm extremely curious to see what they can do with the JK.
I've never been disappointed with the stuff leaving their drawing boards. Although I have often heard they are hard to reach via telephone.

holeski

They are still a very small shop with only a hand full of people working there.