Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: FedEx Ground Van
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I saw a 4wd FedEx van at Safeway the other day. Nothing too remarkable except that this E350 had some stout running gear. I didn't get more than a glance but the front looked like a hi pinion Dana60 (maybe D60, didn't have time to count bolts on the diff cover but definitely hi pinion) and I'm assuming a ford 10.25 in the rear.

So do they really deliver "anywhere" and how do I get a job delivering up trails.

TJVigilante

See if they'll let you put some 38" boggers on one and maybe you'll have a shot...:p

Takes more than 1-tons to make a rig. Big Grin

INDIANOUTLAW

not really i only run 1/4 tons and i don't have any problems!! Big Grin

TJVigilante

No doubt....my <1/2 ton axles do the job just fine as well. :p

I wouldn't mind a pair of 60's though...
INDIANOUTLAW Wrote:not really i only run 1/4 tons and i don't have any problems!! Big Grin

You also aren't running a deliver van full of shtuff! Big Grin

I would imagine tha'd weigh more than my rig - and my 3/4 tons didn't hold up too long...
once lockers and 38's were added, anyway!

It's not so much the weight.................................................... it's the gravity that gets ya! :lol:

INDIANOUTLAW

ChevyKev Wrote:it's the gravity that gets ya! :lol:

do you mean the gravity on your RIGHT FOOT!! Big Grin
besides 60's under my rig would mean i'd have to sell my house and live in the jeep w/ all the work i'd have to do to not rip it apart. and i think you'de be suprised how heavy my rig is when i'm loaded up for a weekend of wheelin!