Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: riding around....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Toady while out I noticed a few things.
1. I need to get the pieces made for the leafs so they quit moving.
2. My bushing are squeaking alot.
3. Lockers Rule.
4. Apossible prospect, w/ a stalker card now.
5. If you spray Cutter bug spray directly on a hornet it will immobilize it.
6. Don't take a F250 w/ street tires into deep mud/water and then try to pull it out with a strap that looks like a mule could pull on it and break it.
[Image: 05-26-07_1757.jpg]
[Image: 05-26-07_1758.jpg]
[Image: 05-26-07_1759.jpg]
Sorry about the pic quality but it was taken with a cell phone. I don't know where the ppl were but nobody was around and ther was a broken strap laying at it.

TJVigilante

Ha! That's the mud hole I went through last time I was out there!
Where is that truck at? I'd like to go out and take a look at it.

TJVigilante

Go up to the beacon at approach hill, and take the trail going around the backside. That's if it's the same spot. it definitely looks the same.
I don't think it is, Looks like the trees are to open. I might head out there and check it out.
Joe you were right. I went out there and found them trying to pull the truck out with a Subi. the funniest thing I have ever seen. Any way I gave them a pull and he is free.
Tip:
T-tags = -10 offroad points.
yeah I forgot to mention the temp tags. Glad they are outnow. I road around for a while back there to see if they showed up then I had to go. I think it's funny the things ppl do cause they have 4wd.
One other thing I forgot to mention is I need to get teh spring that goes on the bar in the brakes as it is rattling around now.