Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Nitto Terra Grappler AT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think of them? Anybody have any first hand experience with them? Any dealers in town. I'm thinking of these for the Dodge as it needs new tires extremely bad. I can get a decent deal through the centric mall through aafes. $756 shipped. that's almost $400 less than through discount tire. Getting them mounted isn't an issue thanks to the great local tire shop.
Whoops made a mistake. I didn't realize I was looking at a lower load range tire. So for the ones I need it would be $980. Still cheaper than anywhere else. Now to decide whether they are worth it or not. Most tires I priced up here it was going to be over $1200 for them.
I've heard nothing but good things about those tires.
for a tow rig?
naw.
Ineed the heavy load range fo rthe truck. I do want a tire that is more than a highway tire. It doesn't need to be a mud tire. But the truck has on occasion seen more than just a flat gravel road.
I take it back. I was picturing the Mud terrain version.
looks good. let me know how you like it!
Well Gina gave the go ahead for these. Now we just have to recoup some of the money spent on a new high speed computer first.