Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Project Swiper 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
x
Sounds like a good plan.

naturalbornmudder

have you been having any troubles with your 44/9" set up thus far? I am curious as to the reason for the switch
naturalbornmudder Wrote:have you been having any troubles with your 44/9" set up thus far? I am curious as to the reason for the switch

No I havent had any trouble out of my current set up as far as breaking anything, with the 38inch tires, I am afraid of breaking the d44 if I drive it to aggressivly, I know that anything can break if you beat it enough but I want to lesson the chance as much as possable, I am one of those guys that cant leave anything alone, and am allways trying to over kill all my projects. and one ton wranglers are just sexy Smile

naturalbornmudder

Quote:
No I havent had any trouble out of my current set up as far as breaking anything, with the 38inch tires, I am afraid of breaking the d44 if I drive it to aggressivly, I know that anything can break if you beat it enough but I want to lesson the chance as much as possable, I am one of those guys that cant leave anything alone, and am allways trying to over kill all my projects. and one ton wranglers are just sexy

so , basically because you canBig GrinBig Grin

I see your reasoning and I say right on.