Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Interco SS M-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else seen this. Interco is making mallcrawler tires now. The Superduty will need newshoes this fall.
http://www.intercotire.com/site111.php
I seen those. Wonder if they'll make them in a size for the dodge anytime. They also have the Vor Tac AT now too.
They look like they could be a good tire and maybe real good with a grooving iron. To bad they are not made in a size I can use yet
:puke:Can you imagine those on a blinged out SUV with 24"s?

4x4_MMMH_4x4

only reason i would debate buying a set of those would be ride and sound
so how would the tread on that differ from a thornbird, they look similar to me

also

how do the ground hawgs do? NE1 know anything about those? that center tread line looks pretty useless...

TJVigilante

Take the thornbird thread and turn it sideways and you get these. They look like a rather tame Bogger to me. I'm sure they'd do well with the hot knife.

I hear the Ground Hawgs rock when cut.
The tread onthe M-16s doesn't look too bad.
Now, the sizes, that's another story. They're obviously targeting a specific user.

Ground Hawgs can out perform boggers if you cut off 70% of the tread.
sevenslats Wrote:Ground Hawgs can out perform boggers if you cut off 70% of the tread.
Boggers can out perform boggers if you cut off 70% of the tread.Smile
:doh:
Seriously though, Cut Groundhawgs perform really well and they are less expensive than Boggers. They have more balancing issues than other interco tires though. I can't speak for the radials though, because I've never seen any. I've owned a set of the bias and they were miserable to drive on the street.
they look similar to the nitto mud grapplers.