Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to get this project finished up before Iraq and need some help, I will be working on this thing this weekend,
things that need to be done

wiring, dash needs to be reinstalled
fuel pump, fuel cell need to be installed
steering box needs to be moved forward 3 inches
cab mounts need to be mover to match new cab
t-case needs to be removed so I can rebuild/regear it
all hard lines for brakes and clutch, fuel need to be bolted back in
bed, rear bumper needs fabbed up
front clip from turd needs to be removed and installed on new rig
hole needs to be cut in the for shifters, also hole need s to be cut for clutch mastercylinder
got alot of little stuff that I could use help on and time is getting really short, I am going to NTC the whole month of july then going to florida for 2 weeks in aug then deploying around sept. any help would be apreciated.
I know there is a ride on sat so sunday would be good but I will be trying to knock as much out as I can over the 4 day weekend.

99TJ

Count me in, what day?
Sunday would be great say around 10 ish burgers and brats hit the grill around 2, the truck is here at myplace in birchwood
I should be there sunday too.

99TJ

Won't be avaialbe till after 12 on sunday, but will be there after that
99TJ Wrote:Won't be avaialbe till after 12 on sunday, but will be there after that

I have to pull CQ saturday night so I am goint to hold the wrenching off till 12:00 on Sunday.

the Adress is

621 wainwright rd
Fairbanks 999701

go down trainer gate rd to "G" street turn rright take to stop sign bear right, go to Wainwright rd take right follow around house is on right it has Old glory flying in front.

Mrs. Angler

Would like to have a head count on who will be here so I have enough food for everyone. So calling all who's avalible. Jeff's been there to help others who needed it when he could.

99TJ

I'm there
I'm there.
if anyone has any 1 1/8 inch hole saw they could bring it would be a great help
You know well be there and I will write myself a note to try and remember the hole saw I think that I have one
Wish I could help, but Sundays I'm a bit busy! Big Grin
I am going to try to have another work party on Saturday ,I really think one more day like we had Sunday and this thing could be rolling,

List of things still need to do

install rear shocks

swap over brake lines, calipers, brake pads from doner truck

cut hole on floor for shifters

install front shock hoops and shocks

fab fuel pump mount and install

install fenders, head lights

install toolbox/fuel cell

final weld body mounts

remove, paint, grease, reinstall control arms

odds and ends

any help would be appreciated
Just a reminder: Saturday is the Swap meet.

As well, I will be in the lower 48 Sad
not working on the rig today, somethings came up. Sad
I will be wrenching on the rig today all day if anyone is bord and wants to stop by.