Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: One big ZJ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chetnak

I saw a BIG ZJ on a different Jeep site and thought I would share........ENJOY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Gran...dZViewItem

AK20

Holy lift Batman!! Look at the driveline angle, dang. Looks like a decent setup minus the enormus lift, and the fact he or she is still running the stock D30 and D35 on 39's...or course is says right in the description "show truck"..

michaeljr5

Holy smokes! :o Well, at least water won't be much of a problem. It sits so high, you'd never get wet. Unless of course it tips over. An' since it doesn't have full widths under it, there is a chance it could. Dude went a little crazy at the lift kit store! ;D

Buckeye

might not be the best offroad vechicle,

but looks cool though

TJVigilante

Put stompr's 9"/D44 under that and it'll be suh-weet.
It's been on Ebay about six times. He never gets the reserve met.

I called him with just some questions about six weeks ago. He has broken a few axle shafts, so he put the Super 35 kit in it and hasn't had a problem since.

I think he should've gone with wider axles at this point, but he never took it off pavement and used it mostly to show off. He admit's it's kindof a dog (go figure with 38's) and uses more gas than he wants to put in it. He also said it's a little tippy when on the freeway.

If I had it, I'd put some full width axles underneath, lower it about six to seven inches (too high where it's at) and put a 5-speed in it. Then it would be a little more stable and fun.

I don't want to spend the $15K he's trying to get for it though.
There's such a thing as too much lift. Plus the thing only has a 4.0L. Show truck, that's about it.

naturalbornmudder

it's a good looking heep, minus the miles of lift and 38's. I would like to own it, sell the 38's and lift and go with something like 4" lift and 35's, ditch the D30/SD35 and go with something a little" wider" ;D
time for some full widths ;D

nate379

Lower it. Put some real axles.. HP D60 and a D70 rear and some 44s.