Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Some Monty Bling Bling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

michaeljr5

I know most everyone in AO doesn't care for the bling bling gunk on your rigs.  But since some are sporting there Rubicon decals and performance stuff, I decided to buy a badge for the Monty to go on the rear door.  Since RalliArt doesn't really do much with the Montero Sports, I thought I would help it along.  It's a pretty cool little badge.  See: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RALLIART-...2196QQrdZ1

TJVigilante

Ricer

LowNSlowNeon

TJVigilante Wrote:Ricer

[Image: fullview4Web.jpg]

I got this for the zuk..

jk

TJVigilante

jeepin_al

I feel queasy

michaeljr5

jeepin_al Wrote:I feel queasy

Bet ya I could find you a TRD one. ;D

michaeljr5

TJVigilante

You should sell all your 4x4's and buy a civic.

AK20

But see the difference is the TRD or Rubicon signify 4wd vehicles, Ralli Art signifys...well I guess a Ralli car?

TJVigilante Wrote:You should sell all your 4x4's and buy a civic.

I already own a Civic, does this mean I still have to sell my 4wd's??? Please say no!! LOL

4x4_MMMH_4x4

my 2 liter mountain dew has more than a civic...
the badge doesn't look bad man. If you want it for your Monty, go for it. It's your rig afterall...

I'm getting ready to put a blower on my Jeep. If that makes me a ricer in someone's mind, oh well...

AK20

crazy4ink Wrote:the badge doesn't look bad man.  If you want it for your Monty, go for it.  It's your rig afterall...

X2

TJVigilante

crazy4ink Wrote:the badge doesn't look bad man.  If you want it for your Monty, go for it.  It's your rig afterall...

I'm getting ready to put a blower on my Jeep.  If that makes me a ricer in someone's mind, oh well...

Honestly there's a big difference between actual performance modifications and badges that imply performance modifications. I'd prefer to just get a steel plate etched with my car's logo, black chromed, and mounted to the interior of the car. I'm actually considering just that.