Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Guess my new rig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone guess what I got now heres some clues
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it...alNumber=2]
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it...alNumber=2]
C`mon somebodies gotta have a guess. 6 people viewed and nothing...

Buckeye

GMC Dump truck

naturalbornmudder

hmmm....D44 axle, leaf sprung...upright muffler....

a CJ?
Nope not a Dump truck :laugh:, and not a D44
Just so no ones confused the first pic is the rear diff

gamble71

well it's leaf sprung on all 4 corners and that looks like a driver's side drop, so I'm guessing an F250/350

AKLJ8

My guess.... 73 F250
You got it Gamble, its a 88 F350 with High Pinion drivers drop Dana 60 front and a Full Floating 10.25 35 spline Sterling rear, being pushed by a fuel injected 460, ZF-5 manual with 5.72 first gear, Borg Warner 1356 Tcase ;D
So what are you going to do with that beast???
It is a standard cab truck so current plan is to put my plow on it, if I get the mount I need, and work it to death then part it out and have the ultimate Jeep axles ;D
Sounds like a good plan!! ;D

naturalbornmudder

sounds nice.

Did you sell your trailer yet?
I still have my trailer and now a truck to pull it 8) Although I may still sell my trailer and build/buy/trade for a smaller one just big enuff for my YJ

Buckeye

Well I was close,

haha

madmax

Would that be the one off the Eielson sale board?
Yep thats the one

XFactor

Well I was going to guess a Chevy since there was visible fresh fluid lol. ;D
Sad Nope Ford, and yea it is a big dog and marks its spot :laugh: The rear diff cover needs to come off and be resealed, and the front is from a leaking power steering line.
STOMPR Wrote:It is a standard cab truck so current plan is to put my plow on it, if I get the mount I need, and work it to death then part it out and have the ultimate Jeep axles  ;D

Problem is there is no snow to plow!
I`ll bet we still get some this season,granted it hasnt been that much the last few years but its been coming late.

michaeljr5

I saw AKram driving your old one, are you gonna post up pictures of your new one?