Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: AOR Jeep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Red_Ak_Ranger

Hey who owns the AOR Jeep down in Juneau? My friend with a jeep on 31s was ravin about how there's a new lifted badass Jeep in Juneau. He knew it was from Fairbanks cause I told him that up here there's a offroading group and the stickers are AOR.

Aaron
Hey, that's me and my wife. We're passing through on our way down to the lower 48. I've seen quite a few TJs and YJs running around down here. Had no idea there were so many down here.

Tell your friend I said thanks for the compliments!!
Holy crap. He noticed Rob's jeep and didn't mention the Dial 911?! That was AO's calling card for like 6 months!

Red_Ak_Ranger

I didn't see the jeep myself. He saw it. Do you have a pic you could post so I could show him? You're lucky you didn't corrupt him. He's a poor YJ ownin college student and if he got to talk to you he prolly would be a few thousand in the hole right now. I dunno if you're still in town, but if you do im in the red ford ranger on 31s, stepside truck and guilty look on my face.

Aaron

LowNSlowNeon

[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it...alNumber=2]

Chetnak

Man that pic is old it must be like in stage 2 or something

michaeljr5

That doesn't look anything like Rob's jeep.

LowNSlowNeon

Sad

Shows the dial 911 stickar tho!

Its the only one rob had in his gallary haah

TJVigilante

[Image: robnblue.JPG]
Beastly looking thing.

LowNSlowNeon

ok ok maybe it IS a little bit different Big Grin

Chetnak

yea and that does'nt even show the coilovers!!!!!

TJVigilante

Don't think he had any full shots with the coilovers.
Thanks for posting the old, growing pics of the Jeep. Didn't know some where still around, thought I had them all.

I've got a few of the coilovers...

[Image: PB180021.jpg]

[Image: PB180022.jpg]

[Image: PB180018.jpg]

michaeljr5

When I first saw that picture, I didn't believe it was your jeep Rob.
We all gotta start somewhere.
Yep that was me last winter right after the ProComp 4" lift, flat fenders and 35" MTRs.

LowNSlowNeon

michaeljr5

Somethings just don't seem the same anymore.
I'll be in Juneau in April. Somone wanna show me some local trails? I won't have a vehicle with me but would like to see what's around.