Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Weber Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LowNSlowNeon

Well I guess one of the nuts on my weber carb wiggled loose and the brackets came off.. I got all the brackets cept one.

I spoke with a weber guru / distributor and he says that the one I lost is hard as hell to find. He said he snagged the last two he could find in the country for a customers carb.... Easiest way to find another would be to buy a whole new carb... I don't want to do that....

Im thinking we can somehow possibly just maybe make the part? Sad hehe...

It's the loose lever assembly... here's a picture to show...

[img width=640 height=371]http://www.lownslowneon.com/upload/uploads/webercarbpicture.jpg[/img]

The zuk ran so great before this happened.. and its the first time its ran in a long time. I miss it Sad Now it's a paper weight... any suggestions? The loose lever assembly on my stocker is different than this one otherwise I'd use it Sad

Unmolested full size diagram
http://www.piercemanifolds.com/DGAV3.pdf

gamble71

sounds like a BS answer to me... they make these carbs new everyday, they should have boxes of that part laying around. Tell em you hold em at fault as it shouldn't have fallen off of a new carb and you want a new one. It's either that or try to find/make one.

naturalbornmudder

Heres the scoop brother. First I would check the Zuki forum. I think it is a bs answer as well. If you absolutely had to, as long as you have piece #77, 78, and 87, you could make your #82 piece out of some sheet steel I have here at the house. Bring over the carb and a print out of the IPB, and it could be done, given time.

Like I say tho, to save an ass-load of time, I would do some searching and posting up looking for the piece. I can fab a lot of stuff but it takes time.

I am failing to comprehend that weber would not make parts. Also, have you checked with other Weber distributors?

LowNSlowNeon

Already posted on the zuk forum with no luck Sad

naturalbornmudder

weber distributor, weber company, for sale board wanted, AO wanted, akdsmr, yjsean, email suzuki mike or samuari dave

LowNSlowNeon

>Sad

Torques me off so bad.. I had ALL the brackets found... and came home.... and now the only one I am missing is the loose lever assembly.. so I HAD it found.. .but now I cant... and turns out to be a hard part to find.. go figure...

I'm used to the zuk being a paper weight tho Sad

naturalbornmudder

hobby bro, hobby. 8)

The absolute worst that can happen is you come over here, we get drunk and start fabbing. We make a part that serves function not fashion, your wife comes and picks your drunk butt up and takes you home for the night, you come pick it up the next day with a hangover, and I laugh at you; no pity for self inflicted wounds...young pup. :laugh:

LowNSlowNeon

naturalbornmudder Wrote:hobby bro, hobby. 8)

The absolute worst that can happen is you come over here, we get drunk and start fabbing. We make a part that serves function not fashion, your wife comes and picks your drunk butt up and takes you home for the night, you come pick it up the next day with a hangover, and I laugh at you; no pity for self inflicted wounds...young pup. :laugh:

lol...this hobby makes me wanna rip my hair out Big Grin
LowNSlowNeon Wrote:lol...this hobby makes me wanna rip my hair out Big Grin

but then you'll look like stewey! ROFLMAO