Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Recovery In Progress, Need Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3433 Moosewalk, North Pole. My wife is stuck in the snow, and the Jeep battery is dead.
Give her a call, 488-3763 and see if she still needs help.

Oh, and Nate, you suck because you weren't at work.
LNS, you suck because you took a day off.
Michael, you suck because Finance takes Wednesday mornings off.
Kevin, you suck because your tire was flat, and are stuck also.
Rob, you suck because you left the state.
Lawson, you suck becasue you aren't home from Korea yet.
Ryan, you suck becasue you work nights.
The rest of you suck becasue you aren't in the AF Global email/phone book.
Holeski is alright though, he is on his way.

naturalbornmudder

I am trying to call right now.

IF she needs something else, have her call me on my cell at 978-3970 or work at 377-5205

naturalbornmudder

no answer but I'll keep trying
She's probably outside shoveling. I don't know if she has her cell phone turned on, but I'll PM it to you.

michaeljr5

sevenslats Wrote:Michael, you suck because Finance takes Wednesday mornings off.

You're point? It took you this long to figure it all out?Confusedign dont be hatin:

AK20

sevenslats Wrote:3433 Moosewalk, North Pole. My wife is stuck in the snow, and the Jeep battery is dead.
Give her a call, 488-3763 and see if she still needs help.

Ryan, you suck becasue you work nights.

:eek: Hey I'm up and in North Pole, just called and got no answer. I was going to leave a message but after 25 or so rings I got impatient and hung up:p Anything new on this?
I called the number in your work email signature, and got an answewring machine!

AK20

What number was that???

naturalbornmudder

I called both the home and cell phone numbers with no success, so I called Eric's wife Heather and she said Eric is on his way right now. He tried to call with no answer, so he headed over. I left instructions that if he needs anything, to call my cell or work number and I'll be over there pronto.

michaeljr5

Sorry man, I didn't know. We ar enot suppose to answer the phone before 0930. Man I have posted up my home number a hundred times. Call there and my wife will call me at work or there is my cell phone. I am so sorry man, really.

Home # 907-372-1213
Work # 907-377-1851 or 4152 (Boss' number)
Cell # 740-505-4388

Email michael.duell@eielson.af.mil, michaeljr5@gci.net, michaeljr5@hotmail.com

or you could PM me. I usually have the AO web site up all day long.

AK20

Ok Eric is on the way, I'll be at 488-7718 if any help is needed...don't hesitate to call!!!
No, not you Ryan. I called Michael's number. and got an answering machine. I don't have a home number for you, and know you work nights so that number would do me no good.

naturalbornmudder

I am thoroughly stoked to see A-O helping out a deployed members' family.

Too cool. Thats why I am proud to be a part of AO right there.

michaeljr5

sevenslats Wrote:I called Michael's number. and got an answering machine.

I am so very sorry man.

naturalbornmudder

Quote:Oh, and Nate, you suck because you weren't at work.

this stinks because I was literally only gone for 10 minutes to drive by and look at a truck for sale.

AK20

Geoff my home number is above, 488-7718. If your wife needs help with ANYTHING you can call, don't worry about the time. I'm all about helping deployed spouses.
She's out. Thanks so much for the immediate responses. It's really comforting to kow that you guys are there at the drop of a hat when help is needed. Again, thanks and sorry for giving you such a hard time in post #1.
Now, someone call Kevin and see if he needs help!
Julie sends her gratitude as well. She was overwhelmed by the response. I did get ahold of my shop back at Eielson, and they dispatched a few strong backs to help. But alas, she got the ZJ started and the babysitter helped extract the car.
Thanks again, everyone. I really appreciate it.
...Off to bed

LowNSlowNeon

LOL, wow I just saw this.. Sorry man. I dont have any wheels to go help if I could Sad

michaeljr5

I stopped by Kevin's, no one home. All vehicles seemed to be accounted for. I must have misssed something.

holeski

Hey I got there and she had got her self out with your Jeep. She knows what’s up! Her dad flew in to surprise her. We talked for a bit and I let her know if she needed anything to just give us a call. So Geoff let her know if she wants to come hang out, do anything or needs anything to really just call us. It was good talking to you and hope to wheel with you when you get back.

Advent

sevenslats Wrote:The rest of you suck becasue you aren't in the AF Global email/phone book.

But I'm not in the Air Force...

Timmae

[quote=sevenslats]
The rest of you suck becasue you aren't in the AF Global email/phone book.
\quote]

but the thing is. im in the global. and for those that need help 9073781905 is the cell.

TJVigilante

Advent Wrote:But I'm not in the Air Force...

wrd...

XFactor

Good job all. Sorry I was not available to help out. But the same goes for us to. If the wife needs anything you got my numbers.
I've probably posted this up a hundred times, but my cell is 9073474350 I can Usually make time for a rescue mission.
Pages: 1 2