Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone working on their rig this weekend or want to go wheeling?
Hopefully, I'll be hauling some trucks to the landfill after pulling a couple transmissions and axles. I might even be willing to hit Repp rd for a bit.
I would like to hit Repp with you guys. I won't have much time so a short close run would be great.
I'm working this weekend - in Anchorage - and not on a rig!
I might have time... i have a couple of things i need to get done on my rig but i should be able to get it done by then

Kevin do you have any room to bring back some fenders from a guy in wasilla?
Ole, if you need a hand let us know.
Any help would be appreciated. The black parts Ranger is in the garage being stripped now and will be going on the trailer tomorrow evening. I'll be moving on to the next one when that's done. I've got four that need to go away.
JeepMadness1979 Wrote:I might have time... i have a couple of things i need to get done on my rig but i should be able to get it done by then

Kevin do you have any room to bring back some fenders from a guy in wasilla?

Possibly... let me know some details.
Kev, the back of the truck is already half full. I really don't want to take out what's currently in there. By the time we put our bags in there, it's full.
What are the trucks your stripping? I allways like snaggin stuff after someone else thinks there is nothig good left
Set up a time your up and i will be there! I get up at 06:00 so you should set the time Boom truck or tool wagon?
70's fullsize and an 84 Ranger
Maybe you could let me take a look at the 70s one before you haul it, my beater could always use some extra crap and I just might find something comparable left on there
AKBronco Wrote:Maybe you could let me take a look at the 70s one before you haul it, my beater could always use some extra crap and I just might find something comparable left on there

Like the body? Big Grin
Black ranger stripped of goodies, loaded, and ready to go to the landfill in the morning.
Ouch... But now that you mention it... No I'm not prepared for that much labor right now.
AKBronco Wrote:Maybe you could let me take a look at the 70s one before you haul it, my beater could always use some extra crap and I just might find something comparable left on there

What kind of stuff are you looking for? I have an 85 fullsize stashed at a friends house that I will be getting to after I'm done with the next three I have here.
But when I am ready to put a reg cab on will a 70s one work?
Oh really an 85? Hmmmmm my bronco is an 81 and ask anyone whose seen it I need a new everything and I mean everything.
How about 09:00 Saturday morning to try and finish them off?
call me at 347-3998 if you guys hit the trial at all, I'll be in the shop playing catch-up all weekend.
zukman1993 Wrote:How about 09:00 Saturday morning to try and finish them off?

Sounds good.
I'll try to drag the next victim up to the garage tonight.
I will probably swing by... after I get my rig up to code!
Stripped the 73 Highboy. Loaded on the trailer. Went to the landfill and it was CLOSED. I'll have to be there when it opens tomorrow at noon.

The 78 low rider is in the garage for Transmission and pedal assembly removal. Then it's going away.

Shane and I have plans to hit Repp rd tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to join us.

ARCTIC_EXPRESS

want to fix a zuk in the AM?
Bring it by as early as you can. I'll be up by 8
Pages: 1 2