Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: New lift!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

holeski

I here some one is two inches taller.

TJVigilante

PIcs will come tomorrow, i was pretty dark when I left, even moreso when I got home. Thanks for the help man, I really appreciate it.

holeski

I should have taken a few photos. I would have done before and after shots if I knew we where going to do the lift also! Just was easier that way though. Thanks

naturalbornmudder

Got lift?

JOe, seriously, go get some longer travel shocks and you will have some serious flex. That is Pat runs and thst is what I ran till the 33's, and I had more flex back then than I do now.

LowNSlowNeon

man u guys shoulda called me.. iwas bored and coulda helped.. snapped pics or just took up space Wink

TJVigilante

naturalbornmudder Wrote:Got lift?

JOe, seriously, go get some longer travel shocks and you will have some serious flex. That is Pat runs and thst is what I ran till the 33's, and I had more flex back then than I do now.

All in good time, my friend.

naturalbornmudder

[Image: DSCF0015_001.jpg]

naturalbornmudder

here is another one. The pucks you have now, added with some long travel shocks from Lawson, on 31" BFG's
[Image: DSCF0018_001.jpg]
Hey man, glad to hear you got some lift under there!

Not needed, but Where are the pics?????

TJVigilante

Yeah I'm stoked, it looks alot more proportional now with some clearance between the tire and fenders...before it looked almost like it was sitting on the tires in front.

Pics are on the way once I get done with breakfast and all that. Saturdays are sleep-in days for me.

TJVigilante

http://www.a11eur0.com/gallery/v/offroad_001/jeep/

First 6 are the pics I just went out to shoot, I need to find a good flex spot to test it out on.
Looks good Joe. time for a BL and 33s. Wink

TJVigilante

People keep telling me to put 33's on it but I just can't with my gears. If I can get a good deal(read: 200 or less) on a pair of 4.10 geared bolt-in axles then I can. You're going FW, nate's doing his D44, that's a pair right there...
I should have A D30 for sale this fall. Not sure what gears will be on it yet.