Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: getting a feeler on this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

canchaser

going to be getting a soft top this summer and I'll be selling my hardtop I was wondering the interest in this item and what $$$ would the interested party be willing to add to the "get jessie topless fund" LMAO
I'd like to get 500 for the hardtop to offset the cost of my softie..... well everyone post up and let's get this top off.

madmax

How far along before you want to sell it,i may be interested since AKCJ8 won't part with his top,i'll need to save a little for it.

canchaser

the sooner I part with it the sooner hubby lets me order the other one. so if you want to be first in line thats cool with me

madmax

I can't promise anything at this time so if you have another buyer before i can come up with something by all means sell it,i'll see what i can do.Thanks

canchaser

OK anyone else in for this???????

TJVigilante

I'll be willing to add to the fund, but I don't need a YJ hard top....:p

LowNSlowNeon

Your soft top is gonna cost $500? Geeez!...

If the hard top fit the zuki I'd want it.. but im almost 200% sure it wont/.

canchaser

over 600 with shipping...... and a hardtop will cost ya 1600 w/o shipping so its a good deal but I dont hink it'd fit the zuke

LowNSlowNeon

So glad a new soft top for the zuk costs $200

TJVigilante

That's because it's like 2 square feet of canvas...
LowNSlowNeon Wrote:If the hard top fit the zuki I'd want it.. but im almost 200% sure it wont/.

nbm Wrote:anything can be made to fit
:laugh:

canchaser

and he's being generous saying 2 square feet lol
YJ hard top? definately interested!!!