Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: I could not stand it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to florida this past weekend for the 4th of July and went to visit my friend, I helped him do a sPOA lift on this jeep a couple years ago. It was on jack stands and he said it had been sitting there for 4-5 month with a snapped D-35 axleshaft, I asked him what he was going to do with it he said problibly get rid of it, he has a 08 j/k rubi 4 door on 39's He asked me if i wanted it I told him I was short on cash because of the divorce so he basiclaay sold it to me for the price of ummm...almost free
its got spoa lift, d30/d35 rear 4.56 gears aussie lockers front and rear, pasi lock, best top top, bikini top, wind jammer, 4cyl 5 speed just needs rear axle replaced, D35 is going by by in place of a 8.8 ford. its got a set of 35 inch swamper ssr with less than 500 miles and also a set of 35 inch BGG all terrains with less than 1000 miles on them.
We served in the military for a long time, deployed together so he basically gave me this jeep when he heard all the ship thats been going on in my life here latley. I am selling my car so the heep will be my DD. oh yeah its got a rebuild motor bored 10 over to clean up the walls, sye, AC, and too much chrome!! lol
[Image: m7c4er.jpg]
Sweet, glad to hear something working out for you.

Best of luck my friend.

justimpact

i like! winter camo

ARCTIC_EXPRESS

Glad to see you back in the wheelin world. Jeep looks cool...just missing some A.O. stickers
ARCTIC_EXPRESS Wrote:Glad to see you back in the wheelin world. Jeep looks cool...just missing some A.O. stickers
Ole has my adress
It's good to hear from you. Have fun and go to perry for some muddy fun!!

99TJ

Sweet deal, hope you get out wheelin soon Smile