Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Scrambler Front bumper...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AKLJ8

Eric just sent me some progress pictures... Posted them in my gallery if anyone want's to have a look...

michaeljr5

Dude it looks good, but don't take this the wrong way. I liked the way it looked before. Your Scrambler is very unique and rare now a days. It was cool seeing one that looked almost completely original and in the condition it is in. I'm glad you like it though and I'm not putting your rig down and it opens the front up to install a winch under your lights.

AK20

Looks great, nice work so far Eric.

Chetnak

:bowdown: Eric that is looking awesome great job!!:bowdown:

AKLJ8

Believe me it was a tought call on that scrambler. When I got it I was posting up about pulling the 4" lift and getting her back to stock. I've made a few runns and desided I needed protection. I still have the chrome bumpers and can go back if I deside to though.
michaeljr5 Wrote:Dude it looks good, but don't take this the wrong way. I liked the way it looked before. Your Scrambler is very unique and rare now a days. It was cool seeing one that looked almost completely original and in the condition it is in. I'm glad you like it though and I'm not putting your rig down and it opens the front up to install a winch under your lights.

holeski

It's all bolt on, in lot of places but still it will come off if needed.

michaeljr5

holeski Wrote:It's all bolt on, in lot of places but still it will come off if needed.

Understood, you do great work Eric. :allrighty:
[Image: CJ8%20bumper%20low.jpg]

Nice.

holeski

Remember it's not done, yet.

holeski

Finashed front photos.
[Image: CJ8%20angle.jpg]

holeski

[Image: CJ8%20front.jpg]

michaeljr5

You're an artist Eric. [Image: 5_5_140.gif]

jeepin_al

Solid, that is a good lookin bumper.

MrsLownslow

MMMMMM....that's sexy:allrighty:

AKLJ8

WAAAAA HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:allrighty: :allrighty: :allrighty: :allrighty:

Count me as one of your very satisfied customers!:allrighty: :allrighty: :allrighty: :allrighty:
Very nice Eric. Let's see some trail pics. You have 5 days...

holeski

No, this thing only leaves my driveway to get turned around.

AKLJ8

holeski Wrote:No, this thing only leves my driveway to get turned around.
Good answer...Smile

2T2

Very nice Eric can't wait to see what you do with my front bumper.
Truely an artist.