Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about everyone posts up what they would love to get for christmas.

for example:

Stazworks H1 inserts for my double bead locks
Ultimate adventure 2009 DVD

Wifey wants :

1997 or Newer Jeep wrangler
SleepSmile

I know a guy with a couple builder TJ's Big Grin,
Me;
A 10K or larger winch
39" or 42" TSL's
A front locker

Wife;
Our own home

TJVigilante

Realistic:
33x13.5 LTBs or pitbull rockers
some new unit bearings so I can stop messing around :p
gas money so I can go wheeling.

Dreams:
1976-77 bronco or F150 axles with 4.88's installed with 35x14.50 pitbulls and an SYE.
boshos Wrote:SleepSmile

I know a guy with a couple builder TJ's Big Grin,

I dont have the cash! unless you want a 09 Ducati!

Adding to my list
Synthetic winch line
Drill press
38-40" IROK, TSL's, or Pitbulls
10k winch
"new" scope for the "old" rifle
a little magic so all of my projects could finish themselves
"I dont have the cash! unless you want a 09 Ducati! "

Yep, I'm motorcycle rich and cash poor as well! Have 3 now, really don't need 4! But we can go riding this summer
coilovers and 4 link for the blazer
boat sides
roll cage
12k winch

2010 chanlenger srt8 black
2004 or newer dodge or ford 2500 or f250 crew cab pickup with a desiel
my own house with shop

wife
4door jk
I want my kids to get all they want and to be happy.

I want to not be on call christmas eve and christmas night.

I want Gina to not have to work christmas.
TJVigilante Wrote:Realistic:
33x13.5 LTBs or pitbull rockers
some new unit bearings so I can stop messing around :p
gas money so I can go wheeling.

Dreams:
1976-77 bronco or F150 axles with 4.88's installed with 35x14.50 pitbulls and an SYE.

i have a 1977 f-150 4x4 with a 400 mod in it, automatic that was rebuilt got papers for it. but the motor isnt good, its missing the steering gear boxand steering arms take all the truck for 200 with a clean tittle
and what i would like is just to be with my family and hope everyone gets along with each other this year. i dont care about gifts. i just want to be happy and with family
I would really like for my back / neck / rib problems to be gone - but hopefully well before Christmas gets here. Day 32 of this constant pain and pinched nerves - it's getting really irritating.

For the Blazer - I'd like for things to work out the way I planned for the re-build... hopefully things will fall into place.

Includes:
Fuel injected 454 with some performance upgrades
Rebuilt turbo 400 trans with 203/205 doubled transfercase
Full interior roll cage
New front and rear bumpers (rear with tire carrier)
Rough body work and painted all one color!
Possibly new tires - 38"-40" range

Skitzo
38.5x11 Boggers!
ChevyKev Wrote:Skitzo
38.5x11 Boggers!

?????????
really? why so narrow:confused:
JeepMadness1979 Wrote:Skitzo
38.5x11 Boggers!

They are ideal for mud draggs. Less resistance pushing through the mud.
Peace on Earth........ But we know that won't happen so

4 to 1 T-case kit for big zuk

33" tires big zuk

Roll cage big zuk

5 to 1 T-case kit for little zuk

33" by 9.50 tires little zuk

Time and place to tub fenders on little zuk.

And my Son and Famliy moving back up here!
"Time and place to tub fenders on little zuk."

I'm sure I could fit you in the shop just let me know.
ChevyKev Wrote:Skitzo
38.5x11 Boggers!

JeepMadness1979 Wrote:?????????
really? why so narrow:confused:

78calico Wrote:They are ideal for mud draggs. Less resistance pushing through the mud.

Yep - my 38.5x16 wide tires has to dig through almost twice what the 38.5x11's do - as the tread width is just over 10" at the lugs of the skinny tires.

Some prefer wider to gain floatation - that doesn't happen without being even wider and or upping the horsepower by about double what the stock 350 with 100K miles on it puts out. If I had the 24" wide ag type of tires maybe... but then those aren't street legal so I'd have to be in class 4...
ChevyKev Wrote:Yep - my 38.5x16 wide tires has to dig through almost twice what the 38.5x11's do - as the tread width is just over 10" at the lugs of the skinny tires.

Some prefer wider to gain floatation - that doesn't happen without being even wider and or upping the horsepower by about double what the stock 350 with 100K miles on it puts out. If I had the 24" wide ag type of tires maybe... but then those aren't street legal so I'd have to be in class 4...

I have personally ran 38x11's on my old YJ and I can say without a doubt they were awesome. They eliminated the death wobble on that jeep and were way easier on axleshafts than the 38x16's that were on there before. Had no problem with them in mud or on rocks either, took it to Tellico several times and they performed flawlessly. Even drove pretty decent on the highway. Wish I could run them on my Hummer, but I need something taller.