Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Ouch...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I took the LJ out on FtWW to blow off some steam and out behind Sage I found an ice brige the hard way...crash. I really don't like that sinking feeling you get when you don't how deep the hole under the ice you're falling through is. Well, not deep, but enough to smash my front right lower control arm mount flat on the way in and wrap the tailpipe around the rear axle on the way out. Luckily the welds didn't break off the axle tube so it's driveable and the only part of the exhaust that needs replacing is the tailpipe. Ordered a pair of heavy duty Rusty's lower CA brackets and the plan is to have the new tailpipe clamped on instead of welded to the muffler like OEM in case I ever snag it again I can yank it off with a wrench instead of a hacksaw.

Here, lemme get this out of the way:
:nopics:
They're coming tomorrow when it's light out.

The funny thing is, it doesn't pull left on the highway anymore...Confusedhifty:
Probably fixed a few other issues as well. Maybe your seals will stay intact now.
HAhahaha..haaaaaaa... hardeeharhar...you're funny:thefinger:
Oh, and add to the list of shiney new Rusty's parts... a front trac bar...