Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: pretty awsome ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a sweet lookin truck i came across. it has like 2.5 tons front and rear and 54s looks like a well built rig.. i dont know all the specs but its pretty tall and neat looking.

[Image: 031800_183301.jpg]
Thats Dusty's rig, 54" Baja Claws, 2.5 Rockwells and a ton of other mods.
Yup, he has rebuilt that rig time and time again.

It was awesome when he was on his half tons, then when it was on one tons, and now on Rockwells.
i bet its a fun ride...
i believe he is up in fairbanks and works on ftww at one of the fire stations
Not to mention the horsepower that thing has! :eek:
He is a firefighter on FWW. He is a great guy. He just got his arb's installed in it too. Yeah kevin with the supercharger on it that thing rocks.
is he in artic offroad? what size engine he got in that thing?
No he isn't. He moved up here from Kodiak a few years ago and didn't like the club thing too much. It's the original 360 with supercharger, rt cam and some other work done. Atlas II t-case, coil overs up front, leafs out back. The thing is awesome. I've been out with him before but that was back when it wasn't quite so modified.
Funny thing. I was thinking about this thread today and the phone rang, it said Dusty. He had the truck parked on post on his trailer and said ton of folks kept looking at it and got on here and seen the pic. Had a good talk with him today.
lol thats to funny. i bet he was shocked to see the pic on here.