Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Back from Canada - it' s been a while. :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ajeepthing

Hey gang. Smile It' s been a while since I last stopped by to chat, so I figured I'd swing into the forum, say Hi and give you an update.

I'm still running my Jeep website, and it's up to about 35,000+ page views a month and we get about 15,000 visitors each month. I now have a neat link to a Google maps tool which shows where the site's visitors are from, too - I took the free tool, so not every visitor is repped on the map, but it's still neat to see users from around the world.

I wanted to let you folks know I now also have a section with club & forums from around North America listed - naturally, you guys are in the list. Smile

As well, if any of the members here have tech articles written, or trail reports written, and would like to see them published, I'll happily take a look and see how quickly I can include them. I'm happy to include credits for the author(s) and a link back to their site/this club/forum, etc.

Hopefully you guys won't see this post as spam - I'm just trying to contact the Jeep community across North America to let them know they're included in my site. Since the site now ranks near the top in Google for searches like "jeep tech tips", "jeep driving tips", "jeep fuel economy tips" and "jeep stroker" and we're seeing more traffic, it's likely some folks will end up finding you guys through our club list.

If anyone wants to contact me about articles or anything else, the best way to reach me is: duane AT ajeepthing.com If you haven't seen the newest design & layout changes, here's my Jeep site.

Thanks for your time gang.

Duane