Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: ramcharger really up this time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

turboL

sorry its been a bit guys ive been internetless fora while. anyway, it turned out that my ramcharger had a clogged egr port, the entire thing in the manifold was plugged i had to chip it out. but it runs now, and im lookn to da a shakedown run if anyones interested. also gotta new number its 907 750 0130
there may be a recovery out at 55 mile Tongue hahaha[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:17 pm ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 pm ----------

[/COLOR]id be down. where would you like to go?
Don't think so. (on the recovery) maybe when I get out of the field in a few weeks

turboL

so the ramchargers been ona couple of trails now, it works great, only got it stuck once so far. that was on repp rd rigth by the short rutted ledge i tried to go around and sank. luckly wayne knew where i was and came to tug me out. so now i gotta find a spare, and weld hooks front and rear so i can legally run with the club.
what size spare? I have a 33x12.5 spare for a 16.5 wheel. I think i was asking $20 on my post., its like new.