Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: All Pro Offroad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

2T2

anyone know anything about All pro offroad? I'm looking to buy acouple of things off of them and just wanted some advise if youve had a problem with shiping or if the products are crap. thanks :allrighty:
Good products, so I've heard. They make a real nice flat bed kit!
No idea on the shipping.
i own 3 toys , allpro has always treated me real nice . make and sell good products and they know their stuff .. and asking if a d44 would fit under a taco is not a weird question to them ...

holeski

heard and seen good thing from them.

2T2

Cool good to know thanks. I just sold my ATV and I was looking at there products and before calling them I just needed that security thing, you know.
Thanks again!

4x4_MMMH_4x4

GOOD STUFF THERE MAN!!! id say do it... also check out marlincrawler.com mousee will second the marlincrawler site

chwtoy

Good stuff, I have ordered from them before. But if I remember right shipping was pretty spendy as they use UPS. If you are planning on buying anything large I would try to tlk them into an aternate form of shipping...

2T2

yea, I just orderd the stuff from them you are right shipping was pretty spendy but for what I got It wasn't to bad.

4x4_MMMH_4x4

alright info... Big Grin whatd ya get

2T2

there front bumper with winch mount. :punk:

4x4_MMMH_4x4

nice!!! i was going to order theres or marlincrawlers ultra flex thingy, wheni had my toy, but i dont have it anymore... oh

:nopics:
heehee

2T2

ASIN

http://www.marlincrawler.com

:allrighty: :allrighty: :allrighty: :allrighty:

TRAILTOYZ

We order from them occasionally. We use our FEDEX account and get good rates on ground shipping. If you guys have USAA you get 10-15% off shipping with FEDEX :allrighty:

2T2

PM Sent