Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Jum's Creek cleanup 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to pass this info along. The clean up will be 21 May 2011. It would be cool to see some folks from up here head south and lend a hand and get some wheeling in. I would like to but I will be out of state.

Here is the link on the 4X4 network.
http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=51946
i had posted up on the chat box about this im going to be there and camp on the knik ..this is a yearly thing for me and the family with a lot of fun ..every user group is out there supporting this .. its a good time and a great reason to lock the hubs in and drag trash out .
I want to do this but I am nowhere ready for the trails. Maybe if I get the time and the parts I might be able to do this. I will see what I can do.
akcowboy76 Wrote:I want to do this but I am nowhere ready for the trails. Maybe if I get the time and the parts I might be able to do this. I will see what I can do.

the beauty of this run bud is its on a huge beach and your ford would be just fine out there .. one year i used my dodge to pull dead cars off the shoreline . its wide open till u get to the beaver ponds and from there usually quads go back there for cleanup .
sounds fun, wish I could go to this "Jums Creek" cleanup event Big Grin
Fix_It Wrote:the beauty of this run bud is its on a huge beach and your ford would be just fine out there .. one year i used my dodge to pull dead cars off the shoreline . its wide open till u get to the beaver ponds and from there usually quads go back there for cleanup .

I know this area very well I spent many nights wheeling out there. If I can get the ford running I would like to tow the blazer down and have some fun. But till that happens I will be in the garage.