Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: RC Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help, I would like to join the RC club over here. They don't really due crawlers and such most are doing either trophies or buggies. I am still going to have my truck over here to mess around and I might build a small track around my TOC but I would like to buy a decent racer. I am open to either type. If you have any suggestions let me know. Shane if you have any suggestions on what the local shop sales versus the internet please let me know, Linda can stop by this weekend and buy it if he has it in stock or I can purchase over the internet. Here is the local site there is some restrictions over here on radios. http://www.kafrc2.com
Go with a 2.4 gig radio so you don't have to worry about that. A Traxxas Slash 4x4 w/2.4 radio would be hard to beat. I would stick with 4x4 so you can run it with out a track.
If you get another recevier you can run your crawler off the same radio. Greg should have one down there.
I love my 2.4 gig heli's. Yeah, I have two..........Crashing sucks, but they sure are fun to fly indoors.
Shane can you call and ask them to have everything he needs for it ready? I will be like a kid with a blank check walking into a candy store if left to guess. And we all know how that will go over! LOL!