Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: 88M way of Recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I loaned out one of my SUV's to a Sergeant Major to use. He reports back with no truck, told my RTO that it was in this area on the map and dropped off the keys. I drove around for over an hour looking for this truck, it was a about 1 mile from where I was told to look for it in the opposite direction. I borrowed the recovery truck from my old PLT. Worked pretty well, we drove it up on the rack and then dropped it off for repairs. I wish we could do this in at Fort Wainwright.

The pictures are on the home page, I can't figure out why it won't let me post but I am pretty sure that its because of my internet and not the server.
Good stuff right there.

As for the pictures. if you are using the url option be sure to uncheck the retrieve locally button on there.

RedneckYankee

yall dont use rollback wreckers as an 88m at home station? Thats part of our everyday job in the Air Force trans world. Picking up the cops is always the most interesting recoverys of them all though.
All our vehicles are through TMP so all recovery has to be contracted out because of damage. We really only drive and recover tactical vehicles in the Army. I will send you a pic of a sweet new wrecker that we are just now getting fielded, I want to bring one home with me