Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: M&O Schucks NP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Closed?
The signs are all gone. I didn't peer in the windows, but is it closed?

AKLJ8

I think so...It's been that way for about a month I think.

holeski

Kevin and I where just talking about how bad their customer service was.
Yes closed, they said they were loosing money, to which I replied, maybe if you sold auto parts in stead of cheap crap you would make some. They did not find my coment funny at all.
Is there anything else besides NAPA?

holeski

Car Quest, but nothing else in NP
It wasn't just poor customer service - it was laziness, incompetence, flat out lies, and a seeming effort to not sell anything - even the cheap stuff they did have! The idea of going above and beyond to help a customer was unthought of because they didn't even live up to the satndard of basic business itself - let alone actually try to help the customer. Personally I'm glad it's gone.

michaeljr5

28this Wrote:Is there anything else besides NAPA?

I happen to like the NAPA, they are good peoples. Always helpful! :allrighty:

As far as schucks. I went in there once, looking for something, the dude just looked at me funny and told me he didn't know. I think I was looking for some offroad lights or something. So I went to NAPA and they had what I was looking for. :allrighty:
michaeljr5 Wrote:I happen to like the NAPA, they are good peoples. Always helpful! :allrighty:

As far as schucks. I went in there once, looking for something, the dude just looked at me funny and told me he didn't know. I think I was looking for some offroad lights or something. So I went to NAPA and they had what I was looking for. :allrighty:

I don't hate NAPA, just avoid them unless I have to cause they're usually always higher in price.

holeski

You pay for what you get. Napa will almost every time warrantee there stuff. NP Napa has been good to me and I know Kev so I don't mind paying a tad bit more for there outstanding sevice to me.
And................................................................. I get a good discount
The only thing schucks had going for it was you could look up all your parts and needs online at www.PartsAmerica.com then purchase them online print the receipt and go to the store and pick up the stuff or even have it delivered to your door if needed and shipping was never bad. The online price was always cheaper than in the store even with the MIL discount.
Wow... never would have thought...

Always had decent luck with Schucks in NP. Not always the most knowledgeable, but at least they were open. Yeah, the PartsAmerica.com thing is great. NP Napa was always a long wait both in line and the phone. Hours were too few. Usually are with Napas close to military bases. Guess they get more than enough business with Vehicle Maintenance and can afford to close early. The one here in Cheyenne closes at 5pm. That's nuts!