Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Homepage Poll: How many hours a day are you on a computer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time for a new poll. So let's find out who sits on their behind the most. Also lets take it a step further and explain your time on the computer. Work related mostly, just googling, order parts, doing "other things", what?
I went with 4-9 on average between work and some computer use at home. Although I have many days where it's less than an hour total. Most of my computer time is spent at work, not necessarily work related though. Very little of this time is at home.
13 to 14 hours a day while I'm at work, 12 hours while on shift and another 1 to 2 after I get off work. Probably only 2 hours a day while I'm at home though.
Too much, but that's why I don't want another desk job.
about 10 - 12 hours. mainly a lot at work. when I am doing school work and work and web wheeling?.. oh hell.. probably 20+ hours a day. I usually break it down to 12 and have to micro manage my time
On average 11 work hours per day all computer driven, the home messing around. The smart phone probably sneaks the number up more than I realize.
2 hrs a day
7 hrs at work, 1-3 at home.