Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Holeproof Black Opps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

holeski

Taco fender trim and paint.

[Image: Black%20Opps%20paintjob.jpg]

[Image: Black%20Opps%20paintjob2.jpg]

[Image: Black%20Opps%20paintjob3.jpg]

holeski

[Image: Black%20Opps%20paintjob4.jpg]

[Image: Black%20Opps%20paintjob5.jpg]
Sweet! Awesome job Eric and Justin.
Neat.
Is the roof still gloss?

holeski

The whole truck was not painted. We just did the front clip. If Justin has before shots of the fenders you will see how far up we moved them when we trimed. I cut them off and didn't like it so I moved what I had cut up and welded it. We then filled and formed it with filler.
wow looks great, when did the logo go Green? Smile

2T2

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/j...0033-1.jpg
heres a good pic of what it looked like before

2T2

[Image: P6240033-1.jpg]

4x4_MMMH_4x4

when are we going to paint my car eric
eric i like the trim job alot . man he can fit 36 's now lol ..real nice thats why i love metal alot easier to fill in booboos ! try that with saw dust lol !
my tires always hit the back side of the fender towards the door at full flex . how did you fix that eric ?

holeski

BFH

naturalbornmudder

those baja style fenders are real impressive. Good clearance for tires, clean look, just like it was that way from the factory.
Very very nice work.

naturalbornmudder

Quote:
eric i like the trim job alot

WTF?????

michaeljr5

That's one bad Taco guys! Looks great!
Looks better in person!
No, still don't look right.......I know. It's missing the mud all over it to match the rest of the Taco.

michaeljr5

Did you get new fenders for it? Did they come out looking like that just from cutting? How did you get them the way they are now?

2T2

we cut them then lifted the botom half about 3 in and spot welded them on. Then bondo then paint. It came out better alot than I thought it would. but of couse it did I had the Holeproof artice working on it with me. LOL
looks like **** holeski; i expect better from a gimp airborne boy w/ a spelling problem...hahaha looks good...now wheres my damn fairlead....
I see the doctors haven't operated on your grumpy bone yet Stoneking.
nope i'm still onry as ever...