Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Is anyone working on their rig this weekend that wouldn't mind supervising me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm sorry about being so absent.. some recent health issues have had me really down and out lately. Apparently i'm allergic to Alaska.

I'd really like to repack some new bearings on my passenger front and also pound out and replace studs. Right now I have mix-matched American/Metric studs and it's too confusing to keep up.

I had an MRI done on my arm for the few of you who knew I've had issues with it since I fell on the ice in March. I've got tears in my tendon on my dominant side and it's really hindered me being able to lift and tighten as tight as I need to. So I was wondering if anyone was working on their rig this weekend that wouldn't mind letting me work next to them or use a few tools. I might ask a ton of questions, and ask you to help a few times but, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Adriana
I believe I could help this weekend. Friday or Saturday would work. I have to clear it through my wife. Would you be able to bring your rig to my place?
Yes I can. Let me know, i appreciate it.
Cleared through the wife. I can't do it Sunday. Let me know time and day.
It's have to be Saturday I only have weekends off until october.
Saturday works for me. If you want to come over around 12 that would work. You can call or text me @808-333-4427
If that doesn't work out for some reason ill be in the shop Saturday swapping axles on my truck.
I might also be I the shop if my pass gets approved
I would help but I'm doing this Alaskan thing called fishing. Hope it gets fixed.
So, just realized that my jack is busted. So my place might not be the best place to come to work on you truck.
I have Jack stands
Okay Peter G that's fine. I'm still sick anyway. :/

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
78calico Wrote:If that doesn't work out for some reason ill be in the shop Saturday swapping axles on my truck.
Which shop ?

The one we were at before ?

im sorry about that. Just went to do something on my Sami and realized I didn't have a jack.
Yes. The shop on Alta Way, where we had our meeting.
Petey helped me with some mudflaps yesterday which was great. I still have to get some bearings done and a full replacement of wheel studs on all 4 tires. Has anyone done the rear disc brake conversion for the yota?

I have not, are you looking at a kit or putting it together yourself?
I had the parts before. And my fronts disc.. I heard the rear is more complicated