Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: cool vid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here's one that's a little faster than rock crawling
http://paradigm-pro.com/videos/2006%20SC..._Cup_2.wmv
Smile

michaeljr5

That's some awesome wheeling right there dude!!!! :rockon:
I wonder why that one corner was pavement?

I wish I had half the money it costs to build one of those rigs.
That video is awsome!
Sweet, I guess it proves to skeptics that IFS rigs can wheel.

I hate it when folks say that IFS cannot wheel.
That's why people need to figure out what type of terrain they plan on wheeling before throwing mad cash at a project.

holeski

That’s SCORE Racing, Looks like maybe The Best in the Desert in Vegas. The reason for the paved section is a lot of courses are run and tied into each other on everyday roads. Desert Racing was my first love in offrading just never lived in a place to do it. I still have the dune buggy though.
The money that goes into most of these rigs is more then most of our houses. IFS dominates almost all high-speed offroad racing and works great.
Sweeto!

Granted - those are NOT your typical IFs Rigs! The A-arms were 2.5 feet long on some of those. Sweet rigs, very capable of eating up the bumps, but again, not anywhere near you normal SUV IFS.

holeski

holeski

Talk about hardcore IFS. Those are Dynatrac IFS.
[Image: 131_0306_walk01_z.jpg]
Looks like fun.

I'm starting to dream about the next creation that I intend to build, and it will probably have IFS and a GM nameplate.
I heard rumors about a danatrack ifs, but this is the first pic I've seen of it. talk about beefy
Airmanwoody Wrote:Sweet, I guess it proves to skeptics that IFS rigs can wheel. I hate it when folks say that IFS cannot wheel.

Hey Woody... IFS cannot wheel.