Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Submit your ideas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

akdsmer

Maybe you voted for her, maybe you didn’t. What really matters is that we have a new administration and they want to hear from us.

Governor Palin is in office and as the state transitions to her administration, she is now asking for OUR input. Please spend a few minutes of your time to give the new Governor some input. We have a great opportunity to articulate the needs of the off-roading community. I intend for the club to become more active in asking for some consideration when dealing with trails and access issues. Please submit as much information as you feel you can, and if you have any questions about trails, I urge you talk to some of the members who have been participating in getting access to more trails such as AKjeep, Holeski, myself and Stompr.

The transition is underway now, and our thoughts could serve to shape the new administration.

http://www.gov.state.ak.us/transition.php?team=13
Good looking out Kelly, this is a great opportunity for us to voice our concerns and let our presence be known.

holeski

On it.

akjeep

Has anyone seen her with her hair down yet?
:nerd:

WHAT??!!!!!
:eek:

I was just askin'!!!!!!

Sheesh!!
Rolleyes
For you Dave
[Image: mug_spalin.jpg]

Sorry for the hijack Kelly. I write and do what part I can.

akjeep

For a politician, not bad I guess.

[Image: droolfactor10_275.gif]

To date, I had never seen a picture of her with her hair down.
Submitted

I didn't vote in the election, but am getting my AK license and registering Monday.
I'm not very good with polital type wordsing. What if an eloquent club member drafted somthing up that we could all sign petition style. A unified voice kinda thing; you know? Worth discussion?