Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation
I got this through the webmaster account today from John Lawson:

Lawson said:
Quote:[SIZE=2][I]Sounds good, Wanted to make sure this got to you all. Great work our name is spreading. I am very proud to say I was part of this great group of people.
John
[/I]

What he received from those folks
[/SIZE]
Quote:[SIZE=2]Hello, my name is Grier Hopkins and I work for Senator Joe Thomas who repressents the Northern and Western areas of Fairbanks down through the entire Denali Borough.
He recently drafted a bill to create a state recreation area in the Denali Borough in the Stampede Corridor. This area is just west of Healy in the Stampede Road Corridor. This recreation area would have a system of trails set up that would be available off road motorized vehicles of a sort that would be designated during public testimony meetings once the bill becomes law.
Sen. Thomas wanted to let Arctic Offroad know that he is planning on creating this area which could be utilized by your group and was wondering if you might be interested in writing a letter of support for the bill. This letter would help get support from the other Senators and allow for an easier process on its way to creating this recreation area. We hope you are willing to do this, and please feel free to contact us at 907-465-2327 if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and we hope to hear back from you soon.
Grier Hopkins
Office of Senator Joe Thomas
phone: 465-2327
fax:465-5241
[/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by naturalbornmudder - 26 Apr 07, 03:53 pm
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by TJVigilante - 26 Apr 07, 03:59 pm
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by naturalbornmudder - 26 Apr 07, 04:04 pm
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by akdsmer - 26 Apr 07, 05:03 pm
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by naturalbornmudder - 27 Apr 07, 01:48 pm
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by TJVigilante - 27 Apr 07, 04:44 pm
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by holeski - 27 Apr 07, 09:44 pm
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by TJVigilante - 27 Apr 07, 11:18 pm
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by naturalbornmudder - 28 Apr 07, 07:21 am
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by akdsmer - 30 Apr 07, 08:48 am
Denali/Stampede land use and recreation - by genrichkarlovichjr - 07 Dec 09, 05:35 am