Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 JK Unlimited in my garage... need purchase advice quick!

In my garage right now!!!

Came o so close to saying yes to a purchase tonight. Have it (JK) overnight and am mulling the whole deal. Will tell them yes or no tomorrow, and then they run the deal by lenders. Tried to get Michelle to give me a good enough reason why I shouldn't, and have stared at the drafted deal so much my head hurts... trying to make sure I'm not missing anything. Basically, my being upside down on my Dodge, made the process harder. Here's what we have worked out:

Jeep Final Sticker: $30,900.
Dealer incentives bring Jeep sticker down to $26k.
My trucks value (retail): $26k
My truck's trade in value: $22k
What I owe on said truck $29k

With figuring my upside-down in, I can get the Jeep for $31,900. Basically it ate up the incentives totally, but also made it where I don't have to pay any tax on the Jeep.

Kicker is $535/mo and $2000 down. Right now with the truck I pay $670/mo, and last payment is Jun 2013. Jeep would save my $140/mo but add on 19 months past what I would have paid on the truck. Still seems like alot for a Jeep X, but the Rubis are stickering for $36k here.

This X-model has the HD Dana 44 rear axle already under it. Electric locker, electric swaybar disconnect up front, 3.73 gearing, Sirius radio, all power stuff, 17" wheels, 3-piece hardtop, towing group and more.

Let me know what you think about it all. I need other's opinions to make sure I'm not seeing something important, but need them quick. Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
2009 JK Unlimited in my garage... need purchase advice quick! - by AZRedRockJK - 02 Mar 09, 10:18 pm
2009 JK Unlimited in my garage... need purchase advice quick! - by ARCTIC_EXPRESS - 02 Mar 09, 11:18 pm