Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes
my 91 chevy pickup isnt getting any fluid to the rear brakes at all. i recently had to replace the shoes, pads, and drivers side front caliper and rear wheel cylinder. i tried to bleed the system normally and then with a vacumm bleeder, and the vehicle was off both times. i really need help with this asap its my daily driver and the front brakes are dragging really bad. im also broke but would be able to pay for used parts when i get paid on the first

Messages In This Thread
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 24 Jan 10, 05:06 pm
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 24 Jan 10, 05:33 pm
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 26 Jan 10, 01:23 am
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 26 Jan 10, 12:46 pm
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 26 Jan 10, 02:13 pm
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 26 Jan 10, 09:14 pm
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 26 Jan 10, 11:43 pm