Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mud drags 14th& 15th
I talked with Ren on the 4th and got his OK to set up a booth for a fundraiser at the next mud drags. We did the same at the North Pole 4th of July Festival with good results. There will be hotdogs, sodas and snowcones. All the money collected will go to help 2yr old Cody Champlin and his family. On May 31st, he fell into a fire pit and was burned over 40% of his body. He was immediately flown to Seattle. His mother and father are with him and they had to leave behind their other three children, pets, and lots of bills. They have been told they will likely have to stay two to three months.
The reason I am posting this up is because we are looking for help to man the booth. My wife Lisa and I both spent the entire day of the fourth helping run things. My wife will be helping again this weekend but I will be unable to help much because I will be participating in the event. Since It will be a two day event, we need a couple more people to help in shifts. If anyone is interested in helping for a couple hours on either day you can call me at 347-7763 or post up. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Also donations may be made @ Alaska USA in baby's name "Cody Champlin"
Is anyone else going to be running in the bogs this weekend?
14th and 15th you mean?
Correct. My mistake. Can someone fix the title?
Am I the only one from the club running this weekend?
I'm not going...I know that much.
I was going to go and watch but I need to get more fish. And that's how I felt at the last one.
I don't have the tires or intake to do a run right now.

Wish I did though.....
I would love to go but I will be wrenching on the suburban Saturday and I have duty on Sunday.
I know Tom (Mudzilla) will be there talked with him the other day. Wish I could make it but my son is having Knee surgery on Friday