Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Flex off???
Just wondering if I can get the Scrambler on the ramp sometime. I missed the last one....
I also would like to get a hard number for my stocker...seeing as I'm limited by my fenders instead of my bumpstops...which doesn't sound like it'll be a good thing.
I want to do it too Wink
I'd love to try it. But knowing my luck, I'll break something else off. 8)
I've never done a flex off, might try it though. maybe.
AKCJ8 Wrote:Just wondering if I can get the Scrambler on the ramp sometime. I missed the last one....

Well now that your a club member you get the perks of club membership, one of which is use of all club equipment. All you have to do is arrange with the club Equipment Manager to get the ramp when ever you want and hold a flex off, or just a small get together with a couple peeps to flex...
If you have one let me know. This time I have 4x4 ;D

Mike just go up the driver side that way if you do break something it will looked balanced :laugh:

Nothing but love man nothing but love...
Actually, I think I need to go backwards up the ram. I have more flex in the rear than the front. ;D
michaeljr5 Wrote:I have more flex in the rear than the front.  ;D

:o
a couple of Einst3ns flex pics

[Image: poop.jpg]

[Image: poop3.jpg]
that first pic is funny, I didn't see the bucket at first LOL
Yeah - that first one took 1/2 second to notice the bucket. But the rear tire is off - CHEATER! :police:
still an awesome amount of flex! I doubt the rear being off 1/2 inch would take much away from the amount of flex that thing has. Very impressive.