Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The lemmings arrive kind of....
So the UPS man kicks down my door pretty much and when I finally answer it he says aaaah remeber I just deliver I don't ship as he procedes to tell me that 3 out of my 4 packages arrive. He instantly goes dude your missing two leaf springs sorry. I kept my calm and thanked the little fury animals that started to deliver my package two day air 10 days ago and just hope that the other army gets here with my other leaf springs......PLEASE!!!! so anyway please please remind everyone that patients especially when it comes to shipping is vary important when you live in AK.
It'll be worth it. Smile
>Sad

Pics?
Trust me, when I first got here and ordered my first lift for my Jeep, I ordered mounted tires and rims with the lift kit at the same time. Well, everything finally showed up about 3 weeks later on a pallet. The truck driver had to bring a forklift and lower it out of the semi trailer to drop off my pallet and bring it in my garage.

Long wait, but well worth it in the end. All your parts will get here and 2 day or 3 day air will actually work when it's spring/summer.
The Samantha Zuk aka my truck is gonna be finished today. All of her lil parts showed up and they are getting installed. The front end is already almost back together. The back end looks alot easier than the fronts. Pics will be available sometime tonight.
Update?

Shoulda PMed me! I woulda helped
shipping to alaska really sucks... i got a call about a pallet full of brackets i had ordered??? i was like brackets??? they were like yeah theres a bunch of metal peices clamped together and some boxes full of brackets... i was like ohh ok that was my lift kit, 4 weeks late even though i had to pay 2 day air... >Sad
Its finally done and yes I do have pics....How do I post them? So all I have left is to get 31" tires and get my header and custom exhaust put on get my rear spool and front locker and get some other random things like an ew bumper and a winch so close to be able to play.
87Skavenger Wrote:Its finally done and yes I do have pics....How do I post them? So all I have left is to get 31" tires and get my header and custom exhaust put on get my rear spool and front locker and get some other random things like an ew bumper and a winch so close to be able to play.

Slow down hoss.. you're passing me up Sad

Hahaha um email me the pics Ill post em for ya

lownslowneon@hotmail.com
I had my lift shipped to minnesota, then we picked up the F350 and trailered the lift and alot of printers back up here. If I did it again I'd have it shipped to washington and barged up via Span Alaska I think.
[Image: sam_77.JPG]

[Image: samantha.JPG]

God its so clean Smile
Yes I know that your Grandmother has bigger rims and tires on her wheel chair...I am still working on that part. Anyone have 31's there trying to get ride of yet?
Looks really good man! Wish my TJ was that clean! Speaking of clean, I really like the Power Wagon in the background!! Who's is that? Have you told them about AO?
That is my friends power wagon. He knows a little about AO. His rig is like mine and is in the process of getting bigger. We are waiting on his lift kit to come in. Samantha AKA my Zuki has had some new shoes put on her today. She has 32x10.75 Supper Swampers with some nice black wagon wheels. It looks really mean! Thanks for the comment of clean she looks. She really is clean but not for much longer she wants to go....Speaking of going she's hopefully gonna be getting her exhaust done this week as well....hopefully! If you would like pics of her give me your email address and I will gladly take some tomarrow and share with who ever wants to see.
Send em to me again I'll post em up..

Like I said in the PM.. you got the same lift I had.

I had bald 31" BFGs.. You got 32" Swampers.

I rubbed pretty bad... I can't imagine you'll be able to run 32" swampers without rubbage..... Good luck though ;0