Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look! Time Sensitive!
There is a public meeting being held tonight to discuss the Healy recreation area. This is the kind of thing we NEED to attend and support our right to access! Who can make this tonight? We can caravan, but need to leave here by 5.

http://www.arcticoffroad.com/forum/showp...stcount=93

I'm going to cross post this over on Norakor as well.
I will be headding down i would like a FULL JEEP guys ,so step up!!!
:mad: Had I known in advance...

I have all 3 kiddos tonight.
Man, I hope we can make a good showing at this...However, I will be flying back to America tonight for two weeks, so there is no way I can go.
This is huge! I really want to be there, but already commited to the Holly Days Bazaar on Ft Wainwright to help my wife.

They (Town of Healy) have made it very clear that they wanted the Bus out of there due to the amount of traffic that is going to be generated by the movie. I am sure that closing the area is going to go hand in hand with that.
Last time, the Mayor and assembly were very accomidating towards us, and I'd like to support them on this!

Here is the roll call. Prospective Officers-Step up! This is considered an AO activity, and some of y'all need one...

2T2-A short leasurely drive
78Calico
93Hummer
99Ramsport
Advent We'll give you a ride
AK20 Divert the plane, there's an airstrip in Healy
akdsmer Heck Ya! Road trip. If we can get Geoff, we'll have a LIVE BAND!
AKMark
AKRam Should be able to attend
AJeepThing
Arctic Express Already planning on going.
Bulldog Out of town, says he'll wash everyones car for not making it
ChevyKev Who do you trust to watch your kids on this list?
ColdTaco
Fixit Dude, it's only 10 minutes away from your house...
Flawed Can't make it.
Forrest AWOL
JackRabbit
Justimpact Should be going along with the wife. That takes care of your AO activity requirement as well.
Naturalbornmudder Alaska airlines has flights available.
Sevenslats You aren't gone yet
SHoppe715
STOMPR
Ronster Can't make it, supporting the wife. Good thinking!
TJVigilante

Prospects, here's your chance.
FBXFJ, You can sneak out of work early
99TJ, On Duty
Akviper Time to try out your new jeep
Angler

Feel kinda pushed...It's that important! :expert:
Call us out! ouch.
Sorry I'm out of town right now and can't make it.
Leave by 5pm. I think I can swing that. Well that is if Gina can help get somethings done today.
Oh you are being called out now will you step up???? We need a showing. I changed my plans and told the wife i was going no argument from her.
ARCTIC_EXPRESS Wrote:Oh you are being called out now will you step up????

I think you'll find that your current president, will drop what he's doing to help support our sport and club.

Calling 'em out and then joining 'em! Cool
Same for the VP, most of the time.
would love to go, but we are in an exercise here on Eielson and I have to work tonight. Sorry Sad
Guys, my cell will be charging in preparation for tonight. Call me at my work number if you need to contact me.
So who's driving? I can drive just need to know so I can clean some stuff out of the truck, unless someone needs a booster seat. I take 5 others with me or 4 others more comfortably than 5.
I am starting down the phone list , Darick, Ole have both been called
I can drive, rubi is clean
If you call me don't call my old cell. I deleted it from the contacts. Call gina's cell, it's in there.
akram Wrote:So who's driving? I can drive just need to know so I can clean some stuff out of the truck, unless someone needs a booster seat. I take 5 others with me or 4 others more comfortably than 5.

Have you been sleeping? It would be a more comfortable ride in the Dodge than the Rubi if we have 4 or fewer people. If we have more, than the Rubi and Dodge should do it.
I was thinking of taking the van with the dvd player for you kids.
Main reason I was thinking of driving is cause I have issues with my knee and can keep my leg stretched out while driving. Just need help operating the hand throttle, long broom handle. Smile ok enough of that off topic stuff. I'll drive. meeting where, what time?
I figure we meet in Moose creek and pick up Kevin and the Kids. We then stop in N Pole and grab Tom and Geoff. A run through FBXs to pick up Ole and we should be ready to go.

I have a black plastic gun and a mask, and pepper spray if they get loud. :whistle:
That sounds really good
I may go but it will be just me and my wife there may be room for others if needed
And then there were 4
So Kelly called and we will meet up at 430. Call either him or me for where.

My number 3four7fourthree39