Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Cleaning
With my wife leaving TDY for 6 weeks at the end of February I figure it is a good chance to put my Toyota on blocks and get it trail worthy for the summer. So far the parts I have assembled (but not delivered) are a superlift 4" lift, fender flares, new steering stabilizer, Cobra CB, Warn M8000. I still need to order aussie lockers front and rear, get a winch mount, antenna wire and antenna w/ mount, and possibly a 3" bodylift (not necessary but if I got to 35's it would be) and new rear truck bed (rust), then maybe paint the truck either OD or a bright bright yellow). I figure my entire month of March will be tied up in getting the truck ready but hopefully by break up I will be locked and loaded ready to keep up with some of the larger rigs. If anyone wants to lend a hand, I promise to keep a fridge full of cold drinks and pizza delivery on the speed dial.
Let me know when you want to get started. I can turn a wrench and wire most stuff. I'm always anxious to learn something new.
although i have a truck project on hand, i am willing to help cause my truck project is going no where fast, i cant refuse food :rofl: im pretty good with wrenches and know what to do most of the time, also good with wiring and a few other thingies... just lemme know when your planning on starting and i will see what the schedule permits
I maybe able to help. I won't be able to start my project. Need wormer weather or the use of a heated garage with a lift.
i guess ill help.... quit beggin Wink

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dude you can count me in...I love turning wrenches....cold drinks are yummie also so yep...let me know and I will be glad to help.
I will remember that and I am not sure how much help I will need but I am definitely going to need some company.
Are you on post? If you're anywhere near town I can give it a whirl...not so good with technical stuff but I'm handy with a wrench if you tell me where to put it.