Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eaton ELocker Install Done for Missy's TJ
Got the Eaton Elocker all wired up in Missy's F8.8 yesterday. Seems to work great. We'll find out this Saturday on the snow bashing run at the Walden dunes. Total quiet operation, which is cool. Plus, if we sever the wiring on the trail, I can easily splice or jump wires as needed. One of the reasons we chose this one over an ARB.

I'll keep everyone updated on the locker as time goes on.

[Image: 484231_176_full.jpg]

nnice. looking forward to a real test ride report.
Let me know how you like it, I am thinking about one for my D44 :o
Well... went snow bashing yesterday. I got stuck twice, but Missy didn't all day. Seems to work great. No noises at all. More to come as we try it out on the Colorado rocks, and in Moab this spring.

How's it shift? can you disengage it while moving? Is there any delay while engaging?
There's a slight delay when engaging and disengaging. The thing makes no sound when doing so. You can disengage while moving, but they say not over 3mph.

SilverstoneXJ Wrote:.
Got the Eaton Elocker all wired up in Missy's F8.8 yesterday. Seems to work great. We'll find out this Saturday on the snow bashing run at the Walden dunes. Total quiet operation, which is cool. Plus, if we sever the wiring on the trail, I can easily splice or jump wires as needed. One of the reasons we chose this one over an ARB.

I'll keep everyone updated on the locker as time goes on.

[Image: 484231_176_full.jpg]

that's why you carry more airline...and they make splicers for ARB airline...cut the 2 ends that were severed and then just add the connector and done...better splicing wire and stuff...so did you put it in yourself...how was the install...sounds like you're spoiling missy...a cage, elocker NO WINCH FOR YOU!!!!
He doesn't need a winch. He just has his friends use thiers!
sevenslats Wrote:He doesn't need a winch.  He just has his friends use thiers!

MUUUUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! My secret... you've exposed it. Seriously. One will come eventually. Low on the list.