Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big thanks to muddman
well at 2am last night i was leaving south cushman, coming out the quadtratec way, lost control of my truck and jumped the railroad tracks plowed into some trees and yeah... manuvered a little bit around, kept getting close to getting out, tried going sideways yada yada, then i saw if i could just go over the tracks straight on... nope, high centered on the railroad tracks, 25 below, not prepared, and a friend in the vehicle, who is suprisingly having a good time... muddman came out at 210 in the morning and pulled me off of the doom spot and won/earned himself a set of 42" swampers on rims...

amazingly the truck is not hurt, but my eye, my ego hurts *rofl*, and i have some minor scrapes here and there... it wasnt even the day before me and my buddy were talking about how slick it was out there... all in all im the only one who took any sort of damage... woooo i need to stay in and sleep more...
Glad yer okaay... wish I coulda won some 42" swampers.. not that they'd fit on the zuk lol!
I don't even want to know what you were doing out at South Cushman at 2am with a "friend", glad everything worked out ok!!! Also man you should have said you weren't keeping those swampers, I would have offered to buy one or two of them for spares...
she was leaving out of state... and she thought she was leaving that night... but we just hung out... nothing else to do in fairbanks at 2am cept drive around... hit the ice track then coming back i had the "escapade"
well at least I wasnt the only one going "a friend Wink Wink right......... Wink Wink"

lol too funny well at least she had a good time
canchaser Wrote:well at least I wasn't the only one going  "a friend Wink Wink right......... Wink Wink"

Exactly, one that Brandon claims is a "she"....sure buddy!!! LOL
hey man muddman offered for her to sit in the tow truck since it was warm cause my truck was off... when we were done he said, so is she coming home with me rofl
AK20 Wrote:
canchaser Wrote:well at least I wasn't the only one going  "a friend Wink Wink right......... Wink Wink"

Exactly, one that Brandon claims is a "she"....sure buddy!!! LOL

same thing I was gonna' say lol
you guys are just jealous that i swing towards de ladies
I shouldv'e gotten a picture of your truck on my cable being held 6 feet in the air trying to yank your frame free of the tracks :laugh:. That was fun jerken your truck around like a little toy.
yeah i think thats the most flex my truck has ever seen... lol... i was scared my right rear had blown the bead and was getting hung up down there... but i think it was from when i was trying to drive outsideways and the soft gravel i dug some ruts... well i went out there and looked last night... yeeehawww... man it sure does look a lot worse when its light out... you can deffinatly spot which trees i shot into... kinda scares me looking at it lol...