Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, who is THIS guy?
Sorry, dude!! I tried to hold out, but I had to do it!!!

So who can tell us the identity of this character sunning his belly?!!!!
[Image: scan0001.jpg]

[Image: scan0002.jpg]

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

[Image: scan0005.jpg]

[Image: scan0006.jpg]

[Image: scan0007.jpg]
??? ;D
I warned you that I probably couldn't help myself!
As I recall, his son turned to him in a very calm manner and said "Dad, we're upside down."

I'll let somebody newer make an official guess.
Samarai Mike ?
Advent Wrote:As I recall, his son turned to him in a very calm manner and said "Dad, we're upside down."

I'll let somebody newer make an official guess.

Give that man a cigar!!!!
STOMPR Wrote:Samarai Mike ?

Yup!!!
Too easy, eh?!

I got more pics of more people here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great set of pics Big Grin has me thinking an interal cage might not be a bad idea :laugh:
Can't see em at work Sad
because of this post, I went digging back thru the archives of A-O and looked through the 02-03 photos. On the disc I have, we have the only 2 known pictures of Jake Partridge's Zuki, Geoff's TJ on aluminum outlaw jeep rims, the infamous ZJ rollover down south, Gary's old xj, Suzuki Dave, Sammi mike before his rig grew again, a little red tj with no lift on 31's Angel, Wally's red XJ complete with fire truck lights, brians chili pepper TJ, Eric's powder blue XJ, and a few others.
And lemme guess, none of a white FJ40? Tongue
I have pix of jake's samurai before any mods, bone stock. I have pics of his runner too.
Now that we're on the topic of old members...I was browsing this site during lab the other day and one of the other students asked me if I know a certain person(can't remember the name) who drove an older red LandCruiser(FJ40/60?). the guy who asked me is Steele on here, didn't remember the other guy's screen name. I know this is vague, but I'm curious.
Thanks for posting that. I met Mike like a month after that incident. Had never seen pics.
TJVigilante Wrote:Now that we're on the topic of old members...I was browsing this site during lab the other day and one of the other students asked me if I know a certain person(can't remember the name) who drove an older red LandCruiser(FJ40/60?). the guy who asked me is Steele on here, didn't remember the other guy's screen name. I know this is vague, but I'm curious.

Cruzer?
Quote:I have pix of jake's samurai before any mods, bone stock. I have pics of his runner too.

post em up 8)
mousee Wrote:Cruzer?

I believe that's it! Name sounds about right too. Thanks!
Thought I had some pics of Brian McKinney (Mr 4x4), but I think they were in a box that got ruined.

Lemme see who else is in here....
Ah, us 'ole timers. I have pics still on my computer too. Miss the club alot.
naturalbornmudder Wrote:because of this post, I went digging back thru the archives of A-O and looked through the 02-03 photos. On the disc I have, we have the only 2 known pictures of Jake Partridge's Zuki, Geoff's TJ on aluminum outlaw jeep rims, the infamous ZJ rollover down south, Gary's old xj, Suzuki Dave, Sammi mike before his rig grew again, a little red tj with no lift on 31's Angel, Wally's red XJ complete with fire truck lights, brians chili pepper TJ, Eric's powder blue XJ, and a few others.

excuse me that's gun metal blue...
hehehe....whatever dude.
I wish we good keep more of these older photos on the site.
akjeep Wrote:Thought I had some pics of Brian McKinney (Mr 4x4), but I think they were in a box that got ruined.

Lemme see who else is in here....

what did he drive? That name sounds familiar too...
Blue 2dr XJ. There was a post on here recently about a spotting in Illinois.
:oops: That was from my very early days of exploring the frozen North.:redface:

I owe Dave huge for taking me out and showing me the trails, he's tops in my book!

:orangevertside: :orangevertside: :orangevertside: :orangevertside: :orangevertside: :orangevertside: :orangevertside:
Zuki!!!