Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<<<< newb checking in
Heya new to the site and checking in I have a 2000 F250 4x4 Offroad and a Arctic Cat 500 Auto.

Does everyone here mainly use Trucks, SUV, and other highway/offhighway vehicles.
Hello. Welcome. We have just about every configuration of 4x4 you can think of associated with the club. We have big jeeps, we have little jeeps, we have pick ups, K5s, Zukis, and just about anything else we can fit 4 wheels on.
even a 3 wheel Montaro! vzzzzz vzzzzzz

Hey wasup nice of ya to stop in and see us.
yeah, some of us even run a lifted explorer Rolleyes :p So long as you don't mind it getting dirty/beat up it's a go. Cool
not too keen on the Truck getting beat up Big Grin but the Arctic Cat I will jsut follow Big Grin
could be wrong, but think no ATV's/Snow machines on trail runs. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
thats no problem I could try the truck the only real problem with it is in tight spaces since its EXT Cab long bed. and no winch since I am poor Tongue
You won't really have a problem fitting on the trails themselves, but the underside of the body could take a few hits. Bigger tires or rocker guards would help out a ton.
timmae was able to drive his dodge ram 1500 out on trails, as long and you don't mind some custom pin stripes you will be all set.Wink He was known as one of the "fat Kids" out on the trail. Its about how you drive and handle it more then how it looks.
Stryker Wrote:thats no problem I could try the truck the only real problem with it is in tight spaces since its EXT Cab long bed. and no winch since I am poor Tongue

There are a few summer trails you could run - I took an 87 Chevy 3+3 diesel up to the top of Banner, and possibly could get up Fairbanks Creek as well. There are others that... Rolleyes you could catch a ride on!