Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back again time for a new build
hey some of you remember me from awhile back, i used to drive a little blue ranger, went ona trail ride, and one meetn. ill be bac from iraq in early sept, and im gonna build up one of my trucks. im building an 01 dodge ram extended cab regular bed. it has a 3inch lift and 33s on it now. tranny is going to be replaced by a dr evil tranny (www.dreviltransmissions.com). it needs a front bumber, and i want to trim the fenders to fit 35s without lifting it anymore. other than that, its stock and im open to seguestions as to how to build it
Tow points!!! then lockers!
yeah definantly tow points. does a reciver with a shackel count as a rear tow point? the front is gettn a custom bumber for the front. its street driven, so i was thinkn bout a detroit locker to save some cashfor the rear
yep receiver shackle for the rear is fine. Worked well for me.
i built this truck up from a totaled wreak, so i aint affraid to cut it up. cause its paid off.i wanna cut the fenders up pretty high for 35s, you know keep center of gravity low. i want to put flares on it, what flares dothey make for cut up fenders? also, the unit bearings in the front worry me. will they hold 35s?