Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New, All the way around
Hey guys and gals. Got a chance to check out the site finally and decided to join in. I already know a few of you from other forums and around base here. Also just picked up a new to me 2000 Jeep WJ on Friday, so those of you that know me with my Dakota, I don't have it anymore.

Still have some pics of my Dak and a few of my Jeep. You can check them out on my page.

http://www.akjolleyclan.zoomshare.com. Hope to get out on some trails with ya soon. Don't know when I'll take the WJ yet though, since I don't have anything special set up on it yet.
we have stock rigs come along on some rides. Join in when possible!
hey ,

i got yer pms on the dakota forums!

Sold the dak huh? You didnt keep the winch?
Welcome. Don't worry about the stock thing. There are a few of us that run them. :allrighty:
Welcome, x4 on run whatcha brung!!!
Always glad to have a fellow wheeler.
I bought the wife an 01 WJ last month and she is talking about putting a 4" on it this summer if we have the money so if we have a chance to get out this summer she can come also.
Welcome aboard Big Grin
My ZJ is near stock. If it had a transfer case skid plate, I'd take it everywhere.
LowNSlowNeon Wrote:hey ,

i got yer pms on the dakota forums!

Sold the dak huh? You didnt keep the winch?

It was custom mounted. They said I would have to replace the front bumper to keep from losing value if I removed the winch, otherwise I would have. Plan on getting a warn anyways. Oh yeah, Happy B-day too.
michaeljr5 Wrote:Welcome. Don't worry about the stock thing. There are a few of us that run them. :allrighty:

I see you decided to go with the Monty instead of the Durango. Gotta chat with ya on that bumper you got for it. Iguess you managed to get it out of the hole you dropped the front end in, I think it was a week or two ago.
28this Wrote:It was custom mounted. They said I would have to replace the front bumper to keep from losing value if I removed the winch, otherwise I would have. Plan on getting a warn anyways.

:bad:

Hehe that's cool though...
:allrighty: You should get that OME lift with the HD springs. I put that on my wifes WJ in less than an Hour with some 32" MTR takeoffs from a rubicon and it was a night and day difference