Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snorkles
so ive been looking all over the net for a snorkle for a ranger and a dodge ram. and of course, no one makes any for these vehicles. anyone know if theres another vehicles snorkle that will fit, ive heard a cheerokee snorkle will fit a ranger. or does any one think they could make one that didnt involve sewer hose
OH and I was gonna say Lowes sells them..... Big Grin

They have one in Australia. I dunno the difference in the rangers there but it's set up for a Diesel. You might find something at the rangerstation. Just ask Boo-Boo...
yeah i used to be on the ranger station. after the ranger stopped working i stoped going to the site.. the ranger blew the rigs or somethn cause i sucked water up rigth behind the headligth. pulled the plugs, wouldnt turnover. its seized so im guessn the rings seized to the cylinder walls. as for the dodge i had an instance once at the flats where i went thru what happened to be a hood deep 25 ft long water hole. haha as the wife yelled to back up i realized just how useful reverse woulda been. i made it, but the truck wouldnt doanything but idle for an hour.

yeah so i really need soem sorta snorkle, but i really dont want a sewer pipe.
I did a write up on the one i made for my zuk. You can get a exhaust pipe kit and make your own.