Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bumper by Holeski
here you will see the bumper Holeski made for my Taco

Thanks again for fitting me in
The paint is drying as we speak. I might have gone over board with this one. I made it pretty beefy with lots of braces. It is tied to the rear frame rails by 6, ½ 8 grade bolts. I think it’s one of the cooler rear bumpers that I have done and almost wanted to keep it for myself. I love the lines and hope you like it too. If you want to later down the line we can add a receiver hitch and maybe some tow points
[Image: Taco%20.jpg]
[Image: Taco%202.jpg]
I'll post installed photos in the am.
an artist at work. Nice job.
It's going to be the nicest thing on the truck.
More to come later.
[Image: taco%20rotw.jpg]
Nery nice. Good work as always.
Very nice, I love it.
:allrighty: :rockon: :killer:
Heres some more.
[Image: taco%20rear.jpg]
[Image: taco%20side.jpg]
holeski Wrote:If you want to later down the line we can add a receiver hitch and maybe some tow points

First off the bumper turned out killer, love the lines...I think if the reciever hitch and tow points were added it would really touch off the style even better, hopefully this is something 2T2 looks into down the road:allrighty:
I love the bumper and maybe the reciever hitch and tow points are an option down the road but the winch and front bumper are the priority right now. along with gears and new leaf springs. there's a lot on the plate right now. I'm shure yall no what I mean.
Looks kinda familiar. Heres one me and Eric built
[Image: lukesbumper.jpg]
Nice work Eric.:allrighty:
Here is T2T’s rear bumper updated with a receiver hitch.

http://www.arcticoffroad.com/gallery2/ma...alNumber=2

http://www.arcticoffroad.com/gallery2/ma...alNumber=2
I am so jealous! :allrighty:
what, you need a receiver too?
holeski Wrote:what, you need a receiver too?

Eventually I will. :allrighty: Not right now though. I just think his is really cool! Cool Just makes me jealous, cause I can't get any more toys right now. Sad Besides I think mine would have to be redesigned to get one to fit it.