Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build Party/ Thursday 19th Nov
I have a F350 that need to be completely disassembled. I will have the garage warm ish. We are not going to be gently with it... I will greatly appreciate any help that I can get.

We will remove:
- bed
- cab
- rear end /w leaf springs
- motor/trans/transfercase
- fuel tanks
- steering box
- etc
- etc

Here is what we will be working with.

[Image: IMG_3842.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3843.jpg]

pretty much I want it to be nothing more than a frame. I will order out for pizzas and have soda/beer

I will be home and wrenching at 4:30 so a meet time of 5:00 would work great

2273 Arlene Dr. North pole
687-fouronethreefour

coming from Badger rd- turn onto Hurst rd. travel down roughly 1 mile Arlene Dr. will be on the right. I am the second driveway on the right.
I'll see if I can make it but no promises. I think gina works that night and if so I can't make it.
I wiil try to make in out for this one, This is my busy time of the year!
well found out today I'll have a jeep in my garage to work on thurs night and fri night so I'm a no go.
Definitely a no go for me, I have to go to the 1-5 Infantry ball with my beautiful wife.
If I make it, it will be after 6:30 or so - tues / thurs swim lessons for the boys.
all help or any help will be greatly appreciated. After having to install My dana 60 under my truck outside and in the weather (Thanks Calico!) I need to get the truck out of there ASAP!
zukman1993 Wrote:I wiil try to make in out for this one, This is my busy time of the year!

if you make it out tomorrow can you bring out those waggy springs. I would like to take a look at them.
This is still going on! I will have the garage warm! Thanks again in advance
Big GrinKids are welcome, my 8 year old son will be inside playing with his lightsabers or playing a little PS3 (only clean games, FYI)
FYI Josh doesn't know his left from his right.Big Grin
Coming from Badger on Hurst Arlene Dr. will be a left and the driveway is on the left.
Doh! Forgot all about this... :angry:
oh wow i did to. im so sorry man i was gonna come out and help but i got to doing something and totaly forgot it.
Thanks Ole (the only other Ford guy) for coming out! We got the bed off and pulled the front clip. The cab is also ready to be removed, but it is to heavy to lift for the two of us.

I will post up another time where maybe we could get few more people to help out. Come on guys, just because you wrench on a Ford doesn't mean that you will catch the Blue bug! Big Grin
oh im totaly ford guy, well jeep and ford mix.
Sorry dude, Had to work late.
No worries... we will have many chances to get togetherBig Grin
So when are we lifting the cab off? Got any good times?

Again - sorry I didn't make it out... sick wife, kids to swimming practice, and me forgetting...

(my blaming it on being busy I'm trying to avod thinking it could be old age!)
Maybe this weekend I can get a few of you guys
I can come by anytime this weekend if you get some others to help
Sorry I could not make it. I have too many things to get done here.